Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh, My Gum Bleeds!

See further reports of bleeding gums here





This a common occurrence in all persons at one stage or the other in their lives. I have often woke up in the morning to brush my teeth and then find that my gums bleed. Does it mean that I `ve got bad health issues? I used to think so. Until one morning, a girlfriend noticed and asked me if I did not brush my teeth the prevous morning. I told her that I did, while she maintained that it is the normal occurrence of one`s not cleaning his teeht the previous day.

But what causes bleeding gums? Matter fact, I do not know, but I have often noticed that my gums bleed after a short time of having bad diet. this makes me conclude that in the earlier stages This could be the results of lack of adequate calcium in the gums. Some medical researches or articles have claimed that it is known as periodontal disease and that about 75 - 95% of Americans suffer from this disease. The same source says that almost all diseases related to the mouth are curable.

In my opinion, I think that everyone should try to get the needed intake of calcium and vitamin D3 at all times. Never underestimate the importance of brushing and flossing your teeth at any giving moment. This may help in lowering cases of bleeding gums which definitely is also a sign of deteriorating health. Another issue that may concern everybody is that of bad breath. This case may need to be treated differently. However, these two cases somehow relate to the activities of bacteria in the mouth area. Take care of your helth now before it is too late!

No comments:

Can`t find what u looking 4?

Custom Search