Thursday, August 7, 2008


I have been thinking about how to get more fat in my body. I look so thin! And most people would advise that men be thick, stronger sturdier, to look good. I wonder what is really wrong--maybe I`m not so healthy or it`s the worms in belly that eats all the good stuff I eat.

I look at other people who are battling to lose weight; what in the world makes them get big everytime they try to get lean. I agree that your make-up can make you fat or thin, but I used to be big, with my thighs struggling to tear off my knickers.

Not that I`m crazy about gaining weight, but I understand that whenever i get sick Ilook like an AIDS patient in about a day or two. I know that there are soe of you out there who feel the sae way I do, but believe; we are all healthy: Aren`t we?

No comments:

Can`t find what u looking 4?

Custom Search